½ lime (or lemon)
1 smoked mackerel fillet (skin removed)
12 fresh chives
2 x 15ml spoons sour cream
Juice squeezer, small bowl, fork, kitchen scissors, 15ml spoon, 2 mixing spoons to serve.
- Juice the lime (or lemon).
- Flake the mackerel into the small bowl, removing any bones.
- Snip the chives.
- Add the sour cream and juice.
- Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly.
- Serve on toasted granary triangles with cucumber.
- Try swapping the mackerel for canned tuna (drained).
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?