150g self-raising flour
1 medium egg
2 x 15ml spoon clear honey
150ml semi-skimmed milk
50g bran flakes
Large bowl, whisk, frying pan, tablespoon, spatula
- Place the flour in a large bowl and whisk in the egg.
- Gradually add the honey and then milk and whisk to form a batter.
- Stir in the sultanas and bran flakes.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and spoon 4 tablespoons of the mixture into the pan.
- Cook gently for 1-2 minutes, turn over and cook for 1 minute until golden.
- Repeat to make 4 more pancakes.
- Serve drizzled with honey and a scattering of fresh fruit.
Try using chopped dried apricots instead of sultanas.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?