100g unsalted butter
Pinch of salt
100g clear honey
Finely grated zest of 2 lemons
175g porridge oats
50g sesame seeds toasted
18cm square baking tin, greaseproof baking paper, saucepan, spoon, and knife.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, Gas Mark 4.
- Grease and base line an 18cm square shallow baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- Put the butter, salt, honey and lemon zest in a saucepan and heat gently until the butter has melted.
- Add the oats and sesame seeds and stir until evenly coated.
- Turn into the tin and level the surface.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until pale golden.
- Leave to cool and cut into 12 fingers.
Use an 18-20cm round sandwich tin if you do not have a square one and cut the flapjacks into wedges.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?