1 red onion
2 whole garlic cloves
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
2 x 15ml spoon olive oil
½ x 5ml spoon dried chilli flakes
8 lean lamb cutlets or loin chops
Vegetable knife, chopping board, roasting tin, measuring spoons, oven gloves.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200ºC or Gas Mark 6.
2. Prepare the vegetables and herbs:
• peel, deseed and cut the pumpkin into long thin strips;
• peel and chop onion into wedges;
• chop the potatoes into chunks;
• peel the garlic cloves and leave whole;
• roughly chop the rosemary.
3. Spread out the pumpkin, onion, potatoes and garlic into a large roasting tin.
4. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle over the chilli flakes, then stir through until the vegetables until coated.
5. Add the lamb cutlets to the vegetables and sprinkle with the rosemary.
6. Roast for 35-45 minutes, turning the cutlets half way through the cooking time.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?