Food - a fact of life has a range of activities and resources which you can use to set work and plan lessons, as well as support your professional development.
- Using the main menu at the top of the website you'll find support for pupils aged 3 to 16 years. Within each age you'll find activities and resources around where food comes from, cooking and healthy eating.
- We've a dedicated section section, which can be searched in many ways! Click here.
- Searching for a certain resource or just need inspiration? Use our resource search to find resources by type, age, topic and much more!
- Schemes or Work - we are in the process of updating our secondary Schemes of Work. Find out more here.
- Want support in planning lessons and Schemes of Work (learning)? Get support here.
- What's good practice look like? We've developed a guide for food teaching in secondary schools - click here - and a primary version is currently being developed!
- Keep all your resources together on this site! Register on My dashboard so you can create collections of resources and recipes from the FFL website - all with one-click! Manage the collections by class, form, theme, topic and resource type.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?