A characteristic of good practice in secondary schools is that learners prepare and cook dishes, taste food and perform investigations hygienically and safely. Join Frances as she exemplifies how to put good food hygiene and safety into practice.
- Applying good food hygiene and safety knowledge and skills (staff and learners).
- Integrating food hygiene and safety into Schemes of Work, lessons and activities.
- Devising, implementing and monitoring procedures.
- Incorporating food hygiene and safety when assessing practical activities.
- Links to Food – a fact of life
- Suggestions for further reading and sources of information.
- Support planning, implementing and monitoring good food hygiene and safety practices.
- Reflect on current procedures and identify changes that may be necessary.
- Update Personal and Professional Development knowledge and skills.
- Opportunity to ask questions of Frances about good food hygiene and safety.
- Signposts to free editable resources for use in the classroom will be highlighted.
- Sources of further support and information will be made available.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided – useful as evidence for your professional development and performance management.
- The webinar supports the Food teaching in primary and secondary schools: a framework of knowledge and skills– backed by government.
UK trainee and practising secondary teachers.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?