Careers in food and drink are extensive and provide a wide variety of opportunities to young people. Join Louise Cairns, Chief Executive, The National Skills Academy for Food & Drink, as she outlines the wide range of careers in food and drink, the skills required and training avenues available. Hear from young people themselves about their career path and working life.
An ideal opportunity to find out more during National Careers Week (7-12 March 2022).
This webinar will be useful for secondary food and nutrition teachers at any stage of their career.
- Careers in food and drink.
- Skills, knowledge and experience required.
- Training routes available.
- Support for teachers, pupils and parents/carers.
- Experiences of young people working in food and drink.
- Links to Food – a fact of life resources.
- Sources of further information and support.
- Find out about the wide range of careers opportunities and the skills, knowledge and experience required.
- Hear about the training routes available to young people.
- Find out about support for teachers, pupils and parents/carers.
- Opportunity to ask questions of Louise.
- Signposts to resources around careers in food and drink.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided – useful as evidence for your professional development and performance management.
- The webinar supports the Food teaching in secondary schools: a framework of knowledge and skills– backed by government.
- The webinar also supports the Characteristics of good practice in teaching food and nutrition education in secondary schools.
Secondary food and nutrition teachers at any stage of their career.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?