The key learning objectives are:
- When planning to cook, it is important to select the most suitable ingredients, equipment and food skills for successful results;
- Around the world people use a range of different ingredients, equipment and cooking techniques to prepare food;
- When planning to cook consideration should be given to current healthy eating advice, the needs of different people and occasion;
- Buying, storing, preparing and cooking food safely and hygienically are vital for health;
- There is a range of additional food skills and cooking techniques which enable a wide range of dishes to be made.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?