Note: These resources have not yet been transferred over - click here to access.
The Food Life Skills resources provide opportunities for pupils to:
- have hands-on experiences with food;
- learn about and gain confidence in basic food hygiene and preparation skills;
- learn about healthier eating through practical food work;
- apply simple budgeting skills to food choices they make;
- work independently and in small groups to develop understanding of wider needs;
- become a better informed consumer.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?