3 large potatoes
Chopping board, sharp knife, measuring spoon, poly bag/mixing bowl, baking tray.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC or gas mark 6.
- Cut potatoes into wedges. Put into a poly bag or mixing bowl.
- Spray the oil on the wedges and add the other seasonings.
- Place on baking tray and bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Use sweet potatoes for a twist.
- Vary the seasoning, e.g. garlic, herbs, spices, pesto.
- Have plain wedges – great for dipping in ketchup!
Cut, Chop, Slice, Dice & Trim
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?