1 pack sugar free raspberry jelly
25g blueberries (optional)
Measuring jug, spoon, chopping board, knife, large bowl, four glasses/small bowls.
- Make up the jelly, as per instructions on the packaging.
- Wash the fruit.
- Remove the green stalk from the strawberries and cut into quarters.
- Place the fruit into a large bowl or individual small bowls/glasses.
- Pour the jelly over the fruit.
- Allow to cool, then set in the fridge.
- Use different types of jelly and fresh fruit.
- Canned fruit (in natural juice) could be used.
- Be creative! Why not use different flavoured jelly and make a layered desert?
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?