8 seedless red grapes
8 seedless white grapes
2 x 15ml spoons orange juice
Chopping board, sharp knife, large bowl, measuring spoons, mixing spoon.
- Peel the satsumas and separate into segments.
- Cut away the stalks from the strawberries, then cut each strawberry into quarters.
- Pull the grapes off the stalks.
- Peel the bananas and slice carefully into small pieces.
- Place all the fruit in a bowl and mix together.
- Add the orange juice.
- Try using different types of fruit such as peeled and sliced kiwi, chunks of fresh mango or canned pineapple pieces.
- Use other types of fruit juice instead of orange juice.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?