100g low fat cream cheese
100g mackerel, canned in tomato sauce
A handful of chives
Mixing bowl, juice squeezer, chopping board, knife, scissors, spatula, serving dish.
- Tip the mackerel and tomato sauce into the mixing bowl, then add the cream cheese.
- Squeeze the juice from the lime and add it to the mixing bowl.
- Using scissors, snip the chives into the bowl. Add a few twists of black pepper.
- Stir everything together to form a smooth dip, and transfer to a serving dish.
- Try using spring onions instead of chives.
- Swap the low fat cream cheese for low fat plain yogurt
- Serve with pitta bread, carrot or pepper sticks.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?