1 pot of low fat black cherry yogurt
1 pot of low fat apricot yogurt
Chopping board, knife, small spoon, 2 x 10ml spoons, 2 small glasses.
- Cut the plum in half and remove the stone using a small spoon.
- Slice the plum into thin pieces.
- Place 10 raspberries into a glass and spoon over half of the black cherry yogurt.
- Next, layer half the plum slices on top.
- Spoon over half of the apricot yogurt.
- Arrange 3 blackberries on the top.
- Repeat this for the second dessert.
- Use different fruit, experiment with canned, dried, frozen or fresh.
- Try different ways of layering the ingredients.
- Use different types of fruit yogurt.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?