45g canned salmon, drained
6 cucumber slices
10g butter or soft spread
Chopping board, sharp knife, spreading knife, can opener, plate.
- Place the bagel on the chopping board and cut in half.
- Thinly spread the butter or soft spread on each half of the bagel.
- Place the canned salmon on the bottom half of the bagel and top with the cucumber slices.
- Top with the other half of the bagel and cut in half.
- Try different types of bagel such as multigrain, sesame or onion flavoured.
- Experiment with different fillings, such as tuna, chicken, ham, hummus or egg.
- Add other vegetables such as tomato, avocado, lettuce or sweetcorn.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?