2 celery sticks
½ small cucumber
1 yellow pepper
1 red pepper
4 x 15ml spoons hummus or pâté
1 x 15ml spoon natural yogurt small bunch of chives
Sharp knife, chopping board, kitchen scissors, mixing bowl, spoon, plate.
- Cut the celery into 5cm lengths (about as long as your finger).
- Cut the cucumber into 5cm lengths.
- Cut the cucumber in half lengthways, to form a flat base.
- Scoop out the seeds from the cucumber.
- Cut the peppers in half and remove the seeds and stalk.
- Cut into large wedges.
- Place the hummus and yogurt in a bowl.
- Snip the chives into small pieces, using kitchen scissors, into the bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into the vegetables.
- Remember to wash all vegetables before preparing them.
- The seeds in a pepper may sting. Try not to touch your face when handling them.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?