75g butter, softened
75g caster sugar
1 large egg, beaten
225g wholemeal flour
2 tsp baking powder
3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
2 x 15ml spoon clear honey
1kg loaf tin, whisk, 2 x mixing bowls, spoon
- Preheat the oven to 180⁰C, Gas Mark 4.
- Grease and base line a 1kg loaf tin.
- Whisk the butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy.
- Gradually whisk in the egg.
- Mix the flour and baking powder together and fold into the butter mixture.
- Stir in the bananas and honey.
- Spoon into the prepared tin and bake for 40-45 minutes or until firm to the touch and a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?