150g butter, softened
100g demerara sugar
200g rolled oats
90ml unsweetened apple juice
1 orange, zest only
20cm square cake tin, spoon, bowl, knife, cooling rack.
- Preheat the oven to 180⁰C, Gas Mark 4 and grease a 20cm square cake tin.
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then work in the oats and add the apple juice, orange zest and raisins.
- Tip into the prepared tin and spread evenly and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool slightly before marking into squares.
- Leave to cool in the tin before cutting into squares.
Store in an airtight tin.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?