2 medium eggs, lightly beaten
6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
15g shavings of cheese
Chives to garnish
1 slice granary toast
Non-stick frying pan, spatula.
- Heat a non-stick pan with the butter.
- Pour the eggs into the hot pan and allow to set for 1 to 1 and a half minutes.
- Stir or scramble briefly and add the tomatoes and cook for a further 1 to 2 minutes until just cooked.
- Sprinkle with cheese and chives.
- Fold the omelette and serve with the toasted bread.
- Season well and serve.
Try adding 15g of fresh spinach along with the tomatoes.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?