1x15ml spoon flaked almonds
200ml 0% or low fat Greek yogurt
1x15ml spoon raisins
1x10ml spoon honey
Baking tray, foil, measuring spoons, spoon, two serving dishes.
1. Toast the almonds:
- heat the grill;
- line a baking tray with foil;
- scatter with almond flakes and toast.
2. Scoop the yogurt into 2 small serving dishes.
3. Stir-in the toasted almonds and raisins.
4. Drizzle the honey on top.
- Almonds burn easily, so do not leave them unattended.
- You could buy almonds that are already toasted.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?