1kg of fluffy potatoes, such as Maris Piper and King Edward
1 x 15ml spoon oil for frying
Peeler, melon scoop, chopping board, saucepan, frying pan.
- Pre-heat the oven to 230°C.
- Wash, peel and re-wash the potatoes.
- Scoop out balls with a melon scoop or ‘noisette spoon’.
- Blanch the potato balls in boiling water.
- Fry in a little oil in a sauté or frying pan to colour.
- Finish cooking in the oven.
- Use spray oil for frying the potatoes.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?