1 large floury potato
1 x 15 ml spoon canned sweet corn
1 x 15ml spoon crushed canned pineapple (in natural juice)
3 x 15ml spoons low fat cottage cheese
Chives for garnish
Fork, plate, knife, small mixing bowl, 10ml spoon, serving plate.
- Pierce the potato with a fork several times, and place in the microwave on high for about 5 - 8 minutes until soft. (Microwave times will vary.)
- Drain the sweetcorn and crushed pineapple.
- Mix the sweetcorn, drained crushed pineapple and cottage cheese in the bowl.
- Once the potato is cooked, carefully split it open and add the filling.
- Decorate with snipped chives.
- Decorate with chopped herbs.
- Create a variety of fillings such as:
- Chopped cooked turkey, grated apple and cranberry sauce;
- Canned tuna, chopped peppers, spring onion, tomato and natural yogurt;
- Three bean salad and natural yoghurt;
- Ham and coleslaw;
- Grated cheese and baked beans;
- Diced cooked chicken, grated apple, celery, walnuts and curried mayonnaise.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?