2 spring onions
4 x 15ml spoon sweetcorn (drained)
200g can mixed beans
1 small can tuna (in water)
200g of cooked bow-tie pasta (farfalle)
1 x 15ml spoon reduced fat dressing
A few sprigs of fresh coriander
Chopping board, kitchen scissors, measuring spoons, table knife, can opener, sieve, small basin, fork, mixing bowl, wooden spoon.
1. Prepare the vegetables:
- snip the spring onions, using scissors;
- measure the sweetcorn;
- chop the cucumber into small pieces;
- open, drain and rinse the beans in a sieve over the sink.
2. Carefully open and drain the tuna. Place in a small basin and break up gently with a fork.
3. Place the vegetables, beans, tuna and pasta in a large mixing bowl.
4. Pour over the dressing.
5. Stir everything together.
6. Snip coriander over the salad, using scissors.
- Use different vegetables or fruit, e.g. French beans, mango.
- Add strips of cooked chicken, ham or beef.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?