150g cold cooked rice
1/2 green pepper, deseeded
1/2 orange pepper, deseeded
4 x dried apricots
100g canned red kidney beans, drained
1 x 15ml spoon fresh coriander
1 x 15ml spoon low fat dressing
Mixing bowl, chopping board, kitchen scissors, measuring spoon, mixing spoon.
- Place the rice into the mixing bowl.
- Cut the peppers and apricots into small pieces, using the kitchen scissors.
- Add these to the mixing bowl.
- Mix in the beans.
- Snip the coriander and sprinkle into the bowl.
- Pour over the dressing and mix the ingredients.
- Mix everything together.
- Add different fruit and vegetables such as raisins, grated carrot, tomatoes or cucumber.
- Use cooked pasta or potatoes rather than rice.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?