½ red or yellow pepper
4 x 15ml spoons hummus
1 x 15 ml spoon plain yogurt
Handful of fresh chives
Knife, chopping board, vegetable peeler, measuring spoons, small bowl, kitchen scissors, spatula.
- Top and tail the carrot, then peel.
- Slice the carrot into sticks.
- Remove the seeds from the pepper, and slice into strips.
- Cut the cucumber into thick slices.
- Place the hummus and yogurt together in the small bowl.
- Snip the chives into the bowl.
- Stir everything together.
- Serve the dip, surrounded by the vegetables.
- Try different herbs such as chopped parsley, coriander or mint.
- Add spices to the hummus mixture such as ½ x 5ml spoon mild curry powder, mild chilli powder or ground cumin.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?